Exercise: Two Dozen

 










    In terms of my images, they differ mostly due to one of the locations being interior and the second being exterior. There is a greater difference in the images at the second location, and I believe that to be the case because I was more interested in the lighting of that location therefore was more eager to find interesting lighting in a wider variety of subjects. I don't necessarily believe that the images became easier or harder to shoot, I think this exercise just caused me to shift what I was looking at during shooting.

Comments

  1. Hey Katie! I really liked how all your photos turned out and how it feels as if there's a cohesiveness to all of them. I think this is because in all your photos the colors white, green, or blue are seen in all of them. I really like and appreciate how you got down at different levels to take photos from different perspectives. I also love the details seen in your photos especially in the textures with the leafs, acorn and tree bark. I think my favorite photos are the ones with the windows. I like the lines and orientation of the bluer windows, and in the other image I really like how you captured the open window. Finally, for the two images of the corner of the building I like how you found a way to make the images look different by changing the angle you took the photo at. Overall, I really enjoyed all of your photos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Exercise - Two Dozen